Ouachita Family Medicine
Ouachita Family Medicine is conveniently located in Sterlington, LA. Our clinic offers a range of medical services for you and your family. Our practice treats patients of all ages, ranging from infants to the elderly. We have the knowledge and expertise to help diagnose and treat diseases, educate our patients on living a healthy lifestyle, and aid in disease prevention.
Services offered by Ouachita Family Medicine include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive health exams and annual physicals
- Immunizations/Vaccinations – including pneumonia, flu, tetanus, shingles, HPV, etc.
- Assisting and determining diagnoses for undefined symptoms and complaints such as chest pain and shortness of breath
- Sports & DOT physicals
- Referrals to healthcare specialists and coordination of patient care
- Ongoing health maintenance and preventative screenings
- Care of patients with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, emphysema, high blood pressure, and heart disease, throughout various stages of their condition
- Preoperative evaluation to identify any medical risks prior to surgery
- Kidmed and Women's health
- Urgent care needs like illnesses and minor injuries
- Cosmetic facial enhancements such as fillers and chemical peels
For more information about the medical services we offer, please contact us today at 318-812-2304. Alternatively, you can fill out a contact form.